CameraLinks is Gallery 44’s annual non-competitive, theme-based exhibition for Elementary and Secondary School students from the GTA and surrounding areas in Ontario. Every year, approximately 20 schools submit images showcasing a range of photographs created by students in Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12. This year, we will be exhibiting students photographic artwork virtually as part of our online exhibition.
The theme for 2022 is Silver Linings.
Any elementary or secondary school student in Toronto and the surrounding area is eligible to participate in the CameraLinks exhibition.
February 25 - March 31, 2022
February 8, 2022 at 11:59PM
** NOTE: SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE REVIEW SUBMISSION INFORMATION CAREFULLY **
- Submit photo-based artwork responding to this year's theme: Silver Linings
- Maximum of ONE image per student.
- All submissions must be High Resolution (300 DPI) images with a maximum file size of 4MB
Teachers & Individual Submissions you must:
1) Fill out the online List of Works Webform and
2) Download, sign + submit the Student Permission Form (in case students' work is selected for use on promotional material for the gallery including Gallery 44's website, flyer, invitations, etc).
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you are having issues with the submission form.