CameraLinks is Gallery 44’s annual non-competitive, theme-based exhibition for Elementary and Secondary School students from the GTA and surrounding areas in Ontario. Every year, approximately 20 schools submit images showcasing a range of photographs created by students in Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12. Participating students have the unique opportunity to exhibit their photographic artwork in a professional gallery.
The theme for 2022 is Silver Linings.
Any elementary or secondary school student in Toronto and the surrounding area is eligible to participate in the CameraLinks exhibition.
February 18 - March 5, 2022
** NOTE: SOME REQUIREMENTS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE REVIEW SUBMISSION INFORMATION CAREFULLY **
- Submit photo-based artwork responding to this year's theme: Silver Linings
- Maximum of ONE piece per student.
- All photographs must be mounted on firm matte board, or matted - no larger than 16” X 20”.
DO NOT FRAME ARTWORK.
- Students may submit a photo-sculpture, video work or installation that incorporates photography
- Please ensure that you contact Gallery 44 one month in advance to discuss space/equipment requirements.
- Installation, video or sculptural works that are submitted without prior discussion with the Curator of Education will not be exhibited.
- All work must be dropped off at Gallery 44, 401 Richmond St. W, Suite #120, Toronto, ON M5V 3A8 by Tuesday February 1, 2022.
- Please clearly label on the back of each artwork in the lower right-hand corner with the following information:
- Student's Name + Grade
- Student's Email
- Title of the Work (if applicable)
- Name of School , School address + School phone number
- Teacher's Name
- Teacher's Email Address
Teachers & Individual Submissions you must:
1) Fill out the online List of Works Webform and
2) Download, print + submit the Student Permission Form (in case students' work is selected for use on promotional material for the gallery including Gallery 44's website, flyer, invitations, etc).