Call for Submissions: In-Person Exhibition
Who am I?
CameraLinks is Gallery 44’s annual non-competitive, theme-based exhibition for Elementary and Secondary School students from the GTA and surrounding areas in Ontario. Every year, approximately 20 schools submit images showcasing a range of photographs created by students in Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12. This year, we will be returning to an in-person exhibition at Gallery 44.
Who am I?
Any elementary or secondary school student in Toronto and the surrounding area is eligible to participate in the CameraLinks exhibition. Submissions can be sent in by teachers or individual students.
February 16 - 24, 2024
January 20, 2024 at 5:00PM
Submissions must be dropped off in person at Gallery 44 Centre for Contemporary Photography, 401 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON M4K 1P7 by 5:00PM on January 20, 2024.
- Submit photo-based artwork responding to this year's theme: Who am I?
- Maximum of ONE image per student, not exceeding 16” x 20”
- All photo submissions must be printed, and matted or mounted (UNFRAMED WORK ONLY, FRAMED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Submissions must be labeled on the back with the following information:
- Last name, First name
- Title of Work
- Year Create
Teachers & Individual Submissions you must:
1) Fill out the online List of Works Webform and
2) Download, print + submit the Student Permission Form (in case students' work is selected for use on promotional material for the gallery including Gallery 44's website, flyer, invitations, etc).