Photomagic 44 is a five-day photography camp for youth aged 13 -19. This innovative and intensive week-long camp utilizes the extensive production and darkroom facilities at Gallery 44, while focusing on our unique location in the 401 Richmond arts building situated among many of Toronto’s leading artist-run galleries.
- EXPLORE the city with a camera
- TRANSFORM an idea into a photograph
- CREATE photos with a manual 35 mm film camera (provided by Gallery 44)
- PRINT black and white photographs in a traditional wet darkroom
- DISCOVER contemporary art galleries in Toronto
- VENTURE out on field trips to locations such as Toronto Island and Distillery District
- BUILD lasting friendships!
TRADITIONAL B&W PHOTOGRAPHY (DARKROOM)
July 13-17, 2020
10am to 4pm
* Subsidies are available. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information or to register contact: