Mentorship period: Flexible, Spring/Summer/Fall 2023
4 mentorships available
$1000 honorarium paid to mentees
Calling all emerging BIPOC photographers! Want to develop your portfolio? Business savvy? Technique? Learn one-on-one with a professional photographer in this experimental mentorship program!
How it Works
- Apply: Tell us about yourself and what you want to learn!
- Get Matched: We will review applications and pair you up with an experienced professional photographer from our network based on your learning goals.
- Make a work plan: Work together with us to plan how you will advance your photography practice.
- Create, Learn, Grow: Work with your mentor on your plan with free production space and equipment rentals from Gallery 44! Share your progress with other mentorship participants.
- Give us feedback: Let us know how your mentorship goes. We will check in with you during and after your mentorship to create resources for future mentorship programs at G44, BPM and more.
What You Get
- One-on-one mentorship with a mid-career/established professional photographer
- Choose what you want to learn and design your own work plan to go at your own pace
- A $1000 honorarium to help cover your time and expenses
- Free Full Membership at Gallery 44 free access to all of Gallery 44’s production equipment and space.
Gallery 44's Mentorship Program is made possible through the support of